Register for an Information Session or Open House
Interested in learning about a career in Early Childhood Education and upcoming Diploma and Certificate programs? Get your questions answered during our live info session & on-campus Open House events.
We're currently accepting applications for upcoming programs.
Information Session Webinars
We'll discuss upcoming programs at NSCECE, answer questions, and guide you through the application process.
- Focused conversation about our ECA (Early Childhood Assistant) program that can be completed online, in the evening, over nine months.
- Accelerated ECE (Early Childhood Educator) programs that allow you to earn your diploma in 12 or 16 months.
- PLAR: Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) allows the knowledge, skills, and attitudes you have already gained through on-the-job training, formal education, and life experience to be assessed and counted as credit toward your ECE program.
Open Houses at NSCECE
All the program and application information from our information session webinar plus:
- On-the-spot conditional acceptance
- Meet our team
- Tour the college
- Explore future employment opportunities
- Gift bag
- Food and drinks
- Door prizes: textbooks, gift cards, hoodies, and t-shirts